photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anthro Inspired Necklace

Here is a little project, created by yours truly. I had an old necklace that I didn't particularly like, it needed something. So I used scrap fabric from other projects and made flowers for the necklace and tada! New necklace.






*updated from last post*

Here is a brief tutorial of how I created the flowers... super easy!

1. Cute the fabric into a flower shape (as you can see from mine it doesn't need to be perfect!)


2. Then you pinch the middle to make it look  like a flower. Sew the middle of it, and then you sew it right onto the necklace! See super easy!


We also have a winner for the Sew Chatty Skirt, and the winner is Teresa! Congratulations Teresa we will be contacting you with more info!  Thank you to all that entered!

Have a Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

marcia said...

cute, cute. I'm going to try and copy that and make one this week unless you want to have a giveaway. j/k. What a fun thing to do with older necklaces.

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

This is SOOOO gorgeous! I love it x 100 lol. love the fabric patterns and the beads, everything. Please come link it up to my link party tomorrow, Your Whims Wednesday, it is just TOO pretty not to show off!!!

makana hansen said...

so first... i am SAD I didn;t win but HAPPY for Teresa. And I am just in amazement at how much of a craft rock star you are!
Don't forget me when you are famous!

Marissa said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! How did you make those flowers??

teresa said...

Love the necklace. YAY a winner!Love your ideas and your blog.

makana hansen said...

ok. got the tutorial now. I am all over this!