photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg

Monday, May 2, 2011

Paris




So, I warned you there are a lot of photos, but how could you not take a lot of photos when your in France? We were darn lucky to get the hotel we did and we were like a block away from the Eiffel so you betcha we took advantage of it. 



 We had two days to see the sites and at the end of those two day our feet were pretty mad at us. 














 Our last night there- which was our 2nd night we relaxed on the grass, ate some French bread and enjoyed the E.T.Who knew that the Eiffel tower sparkled at night? Not us. 





 Here is what I mean by sparkling...


Merci




13 comments:

Mysteryartist said...

You will have such wonderful memories for the rest of your lives...so happy for all of you! :) Thank you for sharing so much of your life... I can't wait to check your blog first thing each morning. Daxton is one of th most happiest babies I have ever seen. You can see how much love your family has for one another... :)

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

beautiful!!! I did Paris in like 2 and a half days...I feel you about being tired!! :) love all the photos

leslie said...

Love the pics Shelby - I loved Paris when I was there a few years ago..I agree with one of the other commenters who said Daxton is one of the happiest babies, even after a long plane ride he looked so happy. My favorite picture is the black & white of the 3 of you with the Eiffel tower in the backdrop (2nd onw). Thanks for sharing your lives with us. God Bless

Robin L Greenslade said...

Bring on the photographs! I love to see the world through the eyes of others. So cool!

Ralph & Debbie said...

You guys take wonderful pictures. I love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing with us all.

JDizzle said...

Those dang smokers! Love all the pics, can't wait to hear about the stories.

marcia said...

Incredible pictures! Wow is all I can say.

makana hansen said...

Ok... its final. Next vaca we are going together!

Tonda B said...

The pictures are great. It looks so nice and warm there. You are very lucky to have the opportunity to visit such places. :)

teresa said...

Keep the pictures coming. aboslutely LOVE them. So fun!

Kayla Moncur said...

Oh man, SUPER super jealous. I would die to spend a couple days in Paris!

And I love your belted scarf/dress outfit. Darling.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kayla
Freckles in April

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Amazing photos!!! stopping by from With Love wednesday!!!

Cathy- Country Cottage said...

Beautiful pictures !
Hope you have a very great time in Paris

Hugs
Cathy France