photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg

Monday, September 26, 2011

Incoming baby

We threw a little baby shower for my little sista cassidy. And I for one just can't believe she is almost a mommy. She is going to be the best mom, and I am so excited for her! 
Hope you had a sense of reality cass when you were hit with all those diapers this weekend and us, know-it-all-mommies telling you that the plethora of diapers  aint going to get you through you first 2 months! ha! Happy changing love ya!












The only boy in the room and he was lovin the attention.





6 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I'm so sad I missed out on this, it looks like it was divine! Perfect decorations, gorgeous women and delightful food! So, so fun. PS Kelsi, you're so cruel.

makana hansen said...

I am so sad too! :( Love the decor!
ok: My guess... oct 31, 6 lbs 10oz. All you sisters look so beautiful

Kelsi said...

Haha Elisabeth I'm glad you saw that guess. I couldn't resist. I'm sad both of you beautiful ladies weren't there. Oh and look at those hot ladies in that last picture, the one on the right looks especially fine.

Devon said...

Shelb, this is the most darling thing I've ever seen. Leave it to you to have the cutest decorations of ALL TIME :)

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Oohh.. I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy soon too (1 month). It was most positively divine thanks to my dear sisters and mother for such a fun and adorable shower! I sure love you all. Kels you are cruel i noticed that and thought hmm she must have made a mistake. I also missed you two. Love that last pic.

marcia said...

I didn't have a chance to give my guess. I say 6 11 and I want to say Nov.1st but Carol has that day. So I would say Oct. 31st although I might change it back to Nov. 1st.