photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg

Monday, December 24, 2012

The days before Christmas


I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas this year, i just can't wait. I think its the most excited I've been for a very long time, and the excitement is not for me, but for Daxton. 
He is at the age where he now is beginning to understand what Christmas is all about and i can't wait to see his face when he wakes up and sees what Santa left him. 
We have more than enjoyed this holiday season and have really tried to make Daxton understand why we celebrate Christmas and about the birth of our Savior.
I just love christmas and don't want it to end. I told Brandon last night that I wish Christmas would last 2 months.  wouldn't it be wonderful? The first month you could do all your Christmas shopping since most of us, like myself are last minuters and then the second month we could really enjoy and soak in the true spirit of it all. wouldn't that be great?
Anyway, i digress here is our last attempt to do some shopping in Boston and soaking in all the family time we have together.























Our list:
Places: Boston

No comments: