photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg

Monday, August 5, 2013

Take Back the Summer

I wrote this post not long ago about 18 summers and how important it is to savor each summer especially when we only have 18 with our kids. So in collaboration with other mommy bloggers we have a short series, Take Back the Summer to show some of our attempts to make the most out of these yummy, hot summer days.

------------------

If anything involves sunshine and water we are there, but thrown in an animal and my boys are on cloud nine. So naturally we love to go feed ducks.
This time we went down by the Charles River and found a shady spot. I gave Daxton some old bread we had and he went to town feeding the ducks. He would giggling each time the ducks gobbled it up and Tatye was right alongside him being the little cheerleader. 
Feeding Ducks Feeding Ducks Feeding Ducks Feeding Ducks  Feeding Ducks Feeding Ducks

We do a lot in our summers, but sometimes I leave a lot undocumented so it was nice to get a push from this series (and Nicole),  to document it so that my kids can remember their summers. Even if it was as simple as going to feed ducks.

Here are the other mothers who are apart of the summer series. Make sure to check them out, but most importantly make sure to get out this week and document your own summer!


Amelia // The homebook

3 comments:

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

What a fun series to start up. I love it. I am awful at documenting our lives. this motivates me to do it. love it

Diana Mora Moraes said...

Lovely pictures!!

Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Okay one you take THE best photos. I swear they're always so gorgeous!! and I need to be more adventurous with my kiddies... you are such an inspiration to me!