photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg  photo Banner-3line-2.jpg

Monday, October 28, 2013

Family Photos...

 can be oh so stressful, but as I am learning over the years the more relaxed the parents are about the photos, the more relaxed the kids are. So like last year we just went on a whim and took them with no expectations at all.  And if you know me, I looove lifestyle shots, so that was what I was mainly looking for of our family. These are just a few of the shots, but I have to reserve some for other things... like say a Christmas card ;)
Family Photos Family Photos 
Family PhotosFamily Photos Family Photos 
Family PhotosFamily Photos Family Photos  Family Photos Family Photos     

12 comments:

Tonda B said...

Precious!

ellen said...

Honestly, they are all beautiful!

Hannah Lesley said...

These are great! Your family is beautiful!

K&R said...

such a beautiful family.
love these beautiful photos.
seriously love them all.

K

Andrea said...

These are so precious! You have a beautiful family!!
My daughter & I are getting our family pictures done this weekend hopefully if the weather holds up! Its always stressful but this is a great idea!! I hate it when pictures so staged!

Linnea said...

I hope you'll send a Christmas card our way - your one last year was so cute!

Mrs. Bunnie Qualley said...

you have such a beautiful family!!!

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

US said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Amazing and amazing and just absolutely stunning. Can you come take our photos too. And I agree about the life pictures they are so much more real

Marcia Hansen said...

Love love love the pictures. And I love your dress. Stunning!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful faces! (That dress and those boots are to die for, too!).

Mindy Anne said...

Oh my gosh, that one of Daxton with the branch--so so adorable!!